A TRI-NATIONAL CITY WITH AN AWE-INSPIRING NATURAL WONDER AT ITS DOORSTEP
Located in the “Triple Border” (Tríplice Fronteira) area where Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay meet at the confluence of the Paraná and Iguaçu Rivers, Foz do Iguaçu is the closest Brazilian city to the famous Iguazu Falls. This booming town, which is also home to the colossal Itaipu Dam, is a culturally diverse mix of nationalities. Try the Lebanese, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Argentinean and Brazilian restaurants scattered throughout the city’s neighborhoods, and the shops along the main shopping thoroughfare of Brazil Avenue (Avenida Brasil).
Prepare to be astounded: the Falls defy description. The series of 257 thundering waterfalls along a 2.7 miles stretch of the Iguaçu River, varying in height from 60 to 87 meters, culminate at Devil’s Throat (Garganta do Diabo). View them from either the Brazil or Argentina side in the shared National Park, or from above in a helicopter.
Your WYNDHAM CLUB BRASIL hotel is located two blocks from the main shopping and dining artery, within the city’s central business district.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- On-site restaurant, bar & lounge
- 3-night minimum stay during Value, High and Prime seasons. Any day check-in. 7-night minimum stay during Super Prime season. Check-in on Fridays
- Mandatory breakfast fee (per person/per day):
- Adults – 13 years old and above: R$ 26,00
- Children between 3 and 12 years old: R$ 13,00
- Children under 3 years old: Free of charge
- Check-in 2pm (14h)
- Check-out Noon (12h)